We thank you for choosing our Parish community as your family's faith home!
We will catechize your entire family.
Here is what your family’s formation will be like:
• Faith Formation and Sacramental Preparation will take place at home, as a family. We will hold monthly meetings monitor progress, provide guidance and resources, and answer questions.
• Our office will provide you with all the resources that you will need. The Catechetical programs we will use are Alive in Christ and Faith Fusion. These programs provide all the tools necessary for Faith Formation at every grade level from elementary through middle school grades. Visit Alive in Christ and Our Sunday Visitor for more information.
• These materials will be available to you in both, physical and virtual forms.
• Mass is part of your family’s formation. You can either attend in person, or on our website (if at high risk). Journals will be provided for you family to reflect upon every Sunday scripture and homily. There will be weekly sing in lists in the basilica to verify your attendance.
• Your family will receive continuous support of our Faith Formation staff and volunteers.
We offer the following paths:
- Preparation for First Communion and First Penance (2 years)
- Christian Initiation: for people over the age of 7 who haven't been baptized, or people in high school who are seeking BOTH First Communion and Confirmation. (Must please contact Martha Arenas for an initial interview)
- Continuing Formation: From Pre-K to 8th Grade, regardless of sacramental status.
Ready to begin your journey of faith?
Please click here: